Work description for the Verification positions
- Define and execute verification methodologies for module to chip-level verification
- Detail verification plans/reports corresponding to the circuit requirements & specifications
- Implement regression tests on RTL and gate-level netlists
- Support the Analog design team in mixed-signal simulations
- Support the validation of the fabricated ASIC
- Participate in design reviews
- Write documentation in accordance with the company policy
- MSc / PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or related field) and 3+ years of industry experience or a BSc and 5+ years of industry experience
- Solid knowledge of System Verilog for verification
- Solid knowledge of a digital hardware description language and scripting languages (e.g. TCL, shell, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Experience in UVM methodology and Coverage-Driven Constrained Random functional verification is a plus
- Familiar with C
- Experience in UPF verification
- You are a team player with critical attitude, a sense of initiative, and taking ownership and responsibility for your tasks.
- Fluency in English (oral and written), min C1 level.
- Greek or EU or Schengen area citizen or eligible of a valid Greek work permit
Job type: Full time
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Benefits of working at Thess IC
This position is intended for mid-level designers (higher levels will be considered for the ideal candidate) and carries an attractive salary. Collaboration and teamwork are highly valued, and accomplishments are duly celebrated.
THESS IC commits to a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from candidates willing to work in an environment that allows initiative and requires flexibility. Open time-off policy paired with a profound respect for work/life balance.